Say goodbye to muffin tops and love handles.
CoolSculpting® is the coolest, most innovative, non-surgical way to lose those annoying bumps and bulges of stubborn fat. This revolutionary technology targets and cools unwanted fat cells in the selected area to induce a noticeable, natural-looking reduction in fat bulges.
Unlike most other methods of fat reduction, CoolSculpting involves no needles, surgery, or downtime. Patients often spend procedure time reading, working on their laptops, or simply relaxing.
It’s safe, FDA-cleared and effective. Results look natural and can be seen as early as three weeks following treatment, with the most dramatic results after one to three months.
Call us today to schedule your consultation to find out if CoolSculpting is right for you!
- What will the results be? Many patients are satisfied after one treatment. However, during your consultation, we can discuss a treatment plan that will meet your specific treatment needs.
- What happens during the treatment? To initiate the treatment we will position the device on your body. The device will then draw the bulge up between two cooling panels. The sensation is a firm pull and pressure – enough of a pull to ensure the selected tissue will be cooled most efficiently. An hour or so later, depending on your needs, you’re done.
- Can I return to normal activities after the procedure? CoolSculpting is completely non-surgical, so typically you can return to normal activities immediately. Some patients experience redness, minor bruising, tingling, numbness or discomfort in the treated area, but this is temporary and will resolve completely. Often times, patients return to work after the session is over.
- When will I see results? You may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after your treatment, and you will experience the most dramatic results after one to three months. Your body is still flushing fat cells and will continue doing so for up to four to six months after treatment.
- Are the results permanent? During CoolSculpting, the treated fat cells are eliminated. As long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, long-term results should remain stable.
- Why should I go to a plastic surgeon for Coolsculpting? For any cosmetic surgery procedure, we recommend going to our plastic surgeons, Drs. Schuster and Schreiber, because of their outstanding training and expertise. They are both board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. This helps to ensure your safety during the entire CoolSculpting process and they will do their best to help you acheive your aesthetic goals.